We understand the global spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are continuing to follow Government and PHE advice. We aim to monitor and plan accordingly and there may be further changes.
- We are NOW OPEN have now implemented social distancing measures to ensure we can continue delivering our sessions.
- We encourage parents and children to wait outside or in our reception area 2m apart, with a limit of 4 people allowed inside at any time.
- Our team at Evergreen will ensure that every child sanitises their hands on arrival, before and after each class and before lunch/snack times for workshops.
- We’re asking parents/carers to ensure that any child with symptoms stay at home and do not attend lessons. If we notice that a child is not feeling well we will call immediately and ask you to pick them up from the class and may require a negative COVID test before allowing sessions to resume. Government guidelines can be found online here
- We will ensure that all areas of the premises are cleaned and sanitised regularly, with desks and chairs wiped between classes. Please allow extra time for these preparations to be made.
We are also offering online lessons with interactive resources, in both group and one-to-one formats.
We are currently experiencing a high demand for workshops and sessions so please Contact us to secure your place as soon as possible.